2007年9月10日 星期一

self-introduction



Hello!Everyone!My name is 張雅茹 and my English name is Ruby.

The left picture is Paul Frank and it's so cute!I hope one day I can play the guitar,too. Can anyone teach me?

I graduated from Chung Shan Girls senior high school.I have many unforgettable memories there.Aspecially I join the club,Chung Shan Marching Band!I played the snare drum.Once we performed in 北京 for nine days.Everything was so wonderful!I feel self-confidence by doing so!

By the way,I like to count since I learned calculation with an abacus for many years.There are many trophies in my house.In my free time, I like jogging because I think it's the easiest sport.All people have feet,don't they?I also like reading books.They keep me company and help get rid of boredom and loneliness.



I have two sisters. One of them is a soldier and the other is still a high school student.My older sister is very very cool!She is very brave and persistent.And my younger sister is good at art.I think that my family members are all dependent.


I have lived in 板橋 for eighteen years.Due to the MRT and HRS system,the traffic there is very convenient.If you guys what to visit there,you can tell me!

In fact,at first,I didn't think that I will be admitted to NCU English department!But I would like to learn English with you guys.Needless to say,English has become the international language.I hope one day I can travel to Europe or America and understand their cultures more.I must improve my English from now on! GO GO GO!

1 則留言:

Quill 提到...

wowwww,so cool!!!
i'd like to know you!!REALLY!!!
Tell me your room number,please~
haha!
maybe i can go there and chat with u in my free time~~~lol XD
by the way,PAUL FRANK is really cute,ohhh,i begin to love it now~~~!