2007年9月18日 星期二

Recent Days

I have gradually accustommed to these days that I'm a college student.
In addition to making lots of friends,I joined many activities after class.
The difference between senior high school student is that I have many free time to do what I enjoy.
But,it seemed that I still can't control my time well.
I spent lots of time surfing the Internet into the midnight.
Every professor specializes in different kinds of subjects,such as classical myth!
In fact, I don't like literature very much.But I would like to try.
I found out that almost every student had thought what they want to do in the future,but I still wonder and explore what I can do .
I must develop interests that I'm really fond of.
By the way,I didn't have the experience that the teacher in class spoke English all the time or be taught by American teacher!
I think there is still lot of spaces that I can improve my English skills.

Now I major in English,the real one.



9/18 We have one day off due to the typhoon.
My roomates and I cleaned our room.
In fact,I miss home a bit,but I didn't tell anyone.
It rained cats and dogs outside,and I felt a little blue.
I want to chat with someone,but who?



By reading some books, I might feel better.
Do I really join TaipeiYuehFu???

I feel headache now!

1 則留言:

roxanne 提到...

Ruby go go go
I believe you can find a way out!
you are a smart and diligent girl
You can do well on what you want to do!^^